Manchester’s Hard Rock Cafe is to experience a huge menu overhaul with 20 new offerings debuting on Friday 14 June. The legendary restaurant’s new menu will include award-winning Steak Burgers, headed by an edible 24-Kara Gold Leaf Steak Burger which will benefit Action Against Hunger.
Also set to hit tables are Boozy Milkshakes, sliders and shareables.
The new menu will be served up on 14 June 2019, with the global launch coinciding with Hard Rock’s Founders’ Day as a tribute to the opening of the first Hard Rock Cafe at Old Park Lane in London on 14 June 1971.
The star of the show, Hard Rock Cafe’s new and award-winning Steak Burgers, are created with a proprietary blend of fresh, 100 percent Certified Angus Beef to produce the most flavourful burger possible. The lineup includes:
• The 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak Burger– The shining star of the lineup is this first-of-its-kind burger with bling. A 227g fresh Steak Burger topped with 24-Karat edible gold leaf with cheddar cheese, leaf lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and red onion. It’s glitz, glamour and pure gold – a legendary bite only available at Hard Rock! Through the Hard Rock Heals Foundation, a portion of all proceeds from the 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak Burgerwill benefit Action Against Hunger to assist in the fight against world hunger. Hard Rock’s ongoing philanthropic efforts support the brand’s “Love All-Serve All,” “Take Time to Be Kind,” and “Save the Planet” mottos, while honouring its commitment to giving back to the community and making the world a better place to be.
• The Original Legendary Burger – The burger that started it all! This fan-favorite is a 227g fresh Steak Burger with smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, crispy onion ring, leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato, served with Hard Rock’s signature steak sauce on the side.
• The Big Cheeseburger – 227g of cheesy greatness, this burger features three slices of cheddar cheese melted on a 227g fresh Steak Burger, served with leaf lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and red onion.
• Double Decker Double Cheeseburger – A tribute to Hard Rock’s 1971 “Down Home Double Burger” and the iconic double decker buses synonymous to the brand’s London roots, this burgers consists of 454g of two stacked 227g fresh Steak Burgers with American cheese, mayonnaise, leaf lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and red onion.
• BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger – This 227g fresh Steak Burger is seasoned and seared with a signature spice blend, topped with house-made barbecue sauce, crispy shoestring onions, cheddar cheese, smoked bacon, leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato.
But the menu doesn’t end with Steak Burgers. Over-the-top milkshakes (boozy and non-boozy!) include a twist on classic flavours like Strawberry Cheesecake and Cookies & Cream. Throughout the year, Hard Rock Cafe will offer limited-time milkshake varieties timed to special occasions or holidays. Fan-favourite milkshakes that debuted for Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day and Pride month gave guests a sneak peek at these exclusive boozy beverages that will be released throughout the year. For fans looking for a sweet treat without the alcohol, non-boozy milkshake options are available in the same tasty flavors so fans of all ages can join in on the fun.
And if that’s not enough, guests can create their own playlist of menu items with Hard ROck Cafe’s new Sliders and Shareables, from the One Night in Bangkok Spicy Shrimp to Whiskey Bacon Jam Sliders and Three Cheese and Roma Tomato Flatbread.
Author: Mark Kelly
Music lover. Gig reviewer.
Often found at the merch stand.